Usage, Features and Known Issues/Bugs
- "Unable to start profiling. The system cannot find the file specified" error occurs if attach to Windows Service process
- Unable to run profiling: “Failed to verify x64 COM object registration: Empty path to COM object”
- The timeline is not available in dotMemory 2018.1 and earlier. Possible reasons
- "Invalid argument format, %1 is expected in command line" error occurs after starting profiling
- The given key was not present in the dictionary
- Cannot profile single instance application
- Troubleshooting "Unresolved" types in a snapshot created from a process dump
- "Can't set eof" error occurs while getting a snapshot in dotMemory 2018.3
- How to get trace logs for Self-Profiling mode
- How to get trace logs for dotMemory v4.0 - 4.1?
- How to get trace logs for dotMemory v4.2 and later?
- How to get dotMemory Core logs?