How to get trace logs for Self-Profiling mode Follow
If you start profiling session by attaching via SelfAttach class located in the JetBrains.Profiler.Windows.SelfApi.dll library, the following steps help you to collect trace logs.
1. Clear %temp%\JetLogs folder.
2. Put attached LogConfiguration.xml file to the %localappdata%\JetBrains\ExternalLauncherProfiler\v[N] folder.
3. Start your application, perform Attach method. JetBrainsLogs.ExternalLauncherProfiler.<Timestamp>.log file is created in %temp%\JetLogs folder.
4. Perform the steps that lead to issue.
5. Detach profiler if it's possible.
6. Look for the logs in %temp%\JetLogs folder.
Please sign in to leave a comment.