Timeline is not working on Windows Server 2003 R2 Follow
If timeline is not working even for standalone processes, please follow this guide.
Performance counter symbols may not be installed correctly.
To verify the issue:
1) Go to 'Start | Administrative tools | Performance'
2) Right click on plot and select 'Add Counters'
3) Select 'Performance object .NET CLR Memory'
4) Verify that there is no Process ID counter listed
To resolve the issue:
1) Open Command Line (Win+R, type 'cmd', press Enter)
2) At the command prompt, type "unlodctr .NetFramework", and then press Enter
3) Use the 'cd' command to change to the 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Framework\v2.0.50727' folder
4) At the command prompt, type "lodctr corperfmonsymbols.ini", and then press Enter
Please sign in to leave a comment.
I tried all these commands, but for me the following worked well:
This will rebuild the performance counters.
Congrats for dotMemory, great product!