I'm becoming addicted to seeing all green in my code highlighting.
- Option to show the closing brace of a unit test with an ExpectedExpection attribute as green.
- Shortcut key/menu item/icon to move to the next uncovered statement in a file. (My previous suggestion about per file code highlighting suggested using the bottom right corner of the code form - well there's enough room for two icons there!)
- Another alternative, an option toggle the contents of the resharper column between the normal errors/warnings and uncovered items.
- Option (maybe an attribute?) to be able to treat an exception, where it is the last statement of a method, as 'covered' or at least show as green. I have some exceptions that cannot be reached and are only there to allow compilation (e.g. a method with a switch containing all possible values of an enum). I cannot write a test to cover that statement but I don't want it to show as red.
- On the EAP I am using at the moment (1.1.304 - still a bit miffed that I upgrade Resharper to v6 and only then find out I need to change dotCover and dotTrace!), there is a noticeable pause when turning code highlighting on, (5 seconds or so for a relatively small project). This happens even when nothing has changed - ie switch highlighting off then switch it on again. Its not clear why the delay is there - all the information must have been compiled already and it can't take long to refresh a code file. Can you confirm this is going to be significantly improved in future releases? Also, there is no hourglass or other indication for this delay.