I have an NUnit project which I want to get coverage analysis from DotCover. I have referenced dll's to my project from which I want the coverage analysis. The problem is that dotCover is not able to capture coverage from these referenced dll's. I tried too many things which include dereferencing and referencing again, referenced debug dll's and placed its pdb files in the bin folder of my project.
I even tried building the entire parent project of those dll's and placed all the dependant pdb files in the respective location. After running the test cases, I checked/unchecked the "Match coverage results with current project structure" option too. But it didn't help.