This screenshot shows a simple method (with a little bug in it but thats not important now!) but throws up some questions:
1) Where is the missing 45% of time?
2) Why is the static ctor for OpCodes included in the times for this method?
3) FindEntry is private method in Dictionary<>, it is called via TryGetValue but why is that not displayed anywhere? (Show 0% calls in On if that is relevant)
4) Likewise, Insert is a private method called from the indexer.
5) Concat(object, object) is from the "type + name" code and will call Concat(string, string) which is not in that method.