Just downloaded dotPeek 22.214.171.1249 and tried which seems to work fine at the moment.
I was wondering that dotPeek-126.96.36.1999.zip has 24 MB and 64 DLLs which is a lot for such a tool?
(compared with Reflector ;))
- What are the advandages/disadvantages compared to Reflector?
- Will there be support for ReSharper 5.1 or will I need to upgrade to ReSharper 6? (using a "Personal License" for "personal/private coding" and for just "playing" with the tool it will be too expensive upgrading to R# 6)
- How will dotPeek handle dotfuscated code?
- Why is it sooo big (24 MB, 64 DLLs, ...)?
- Will it work with assemblies merged with ILMerge?
- Will it remain free? (after EAP)
Thanks a lot for your time!
--Harald-René Flasch (aka hfrmobile)