I'm getting "faded" coverage indicators in Visual Studio together with this tooltip:
But I checked, and I'm pretty sure I'm using the same source code as what was used on my build server to build the PDB files that dotCover used.
Steps in my sequence:
- Check out code on build server
- Build assembly + PDB
- Run assembly + PDB locally through dotCover
- Save coverage file
- Check out same code locally
- Open coverage file in Visual Studio
This is my first time setting this up, so I'm not sure if I've missed something.
- How does dotCover know that the document has changed?
- What should I do to fix my sequence?