This section contains frequently asked questions and answers about JetBrains dotTrace
- Unknown call stacks in Timeline call tree view in case of profiling x64 applications in Windows 7 or earlier versions
- CLR 2.0 or earlier is not supported in Timeline profiling mode
- A snapshot obtained during Sampling profiling mode contains many unresolved nodes
- When profiling Windows Store application, stopping the application doesn't produce a snapshot
- Profiling can fail on VS 2012 projects using SQL Server
- Source code preview is sometimes not available while profiling unit tests See all 7 articles
- How can I profile Unit Tests if dotTrace isn't integrated into ReSharper
- What should I do if I get the "DFT AcquireSRWLockExclusive hook doesn't work properly" error message?
- dotTrace Performance doesn't always capture snapshots of Silverlight applications
- dotTrace 4 Performance won't start profiling web applications running under IIS
- Does dotTrace show average time per call or the total time for all calls by default?
- There are no call counts in the snapshot See all 11 articles