dotCover provides the support for .NET Core with the following limitations:
- Only MSTest is fully supported. For all other unit testing frameworks, dotCover does not provide per-test info. This results in:
- Code highlighting does not show results of unit tests. Only coverage highlighting is available: covered | not covered.
- In regular unit test sessions, cumulative merge does not work.
- In the continuous testing session, all tests are always re-run (not only the dirty ones).
- If a .NET Core test targets multiple frameworks, these frameworks are NOT shown in the final report (only assembly names are shown).